Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Its that time of year again.. And I wish you all Happy Valentine's Day. In spite of all the ongoing global challenges, the natural disasters and the human conflicts, it is wonderful to see that love is that enduring concept that will never grow old ! I spent a quiet day with my own best friend and hubby of so many years.. as all of our children are away overseas pursuing their studies.

The years have flown by so fast it seems just like yesterday when we all gathered together for a family dinner at valentines day. But such is life..

Growing old is one fact we cannot escape from but approaching retirement is an art it seems that we can all learn to manage. As you would expect, there are a thousand and one ideas that are being shared to help slow down the aging process. Some offer herbal alternatives while others come from scientific research.

Like everyone else out there, I have collected a lot of materials which I find very interesting. A friend suggested I look at studies done on Stem Cells . Apparently a lot of research has been done and there is an interesting ebook related to the Natural Stem Cell Nutrition Therapy. I think it contains a lot of good information related to understanding how we can manage the aging process and I would love to share this with anyone that is interested.

If you are interested, just click on the link below and I will be happy to send you a free copy of the ebook.


I was looking for a beautiful Valentine song and came across the version by Olivia Newton-John and Jim Brickman below. They are truly a great pair.. so talented and natural. Again.. I hope you have a beautiful and happy Valentine's day !


No comments:

Post a Comment